MORE SYNergy between Higher and Secondary EDUcation in Informatics, Computing and Electrotechnics
The general goal is to improve the life quality in the cross-border region and to develop new cross-border relation which will remain even after the end of this project.
The specific goals are:
- To establish partner's net aiming to organize education and informing abilities of the target group for better continuing education, stress removal and sustainable development of the cross-border region via development of the education level of particular individuals.
- To create joint methodology for training of secondary school teachers, that could be easily used for other professions.
- To give the regional individuals the knowledge in key priority areas in information technologies
- To tutor 800 instructors
- To develop regional potential of individuals using classic and nonstandard blended learning technologies. As a result the regional competitiveness and sustainability of its development will be improved in two districts in Bulgaria (Sofia and Kustendil) and six districts in Serbia (Bor, Zajecar, Nisava, Pirot, Jablanica, Pcinja). The experience of both partners will be used for improving regional well being.
- To organize three level competition in Informatics for secondary school pupils (150 participants)
Priority Axis2: Enhancing capacity for joint planning, problem solving and development
|Financial information - Project budget (EUR)|
|Total Value, of which||170453.97||100%|
|National Co-financing, of which||25568.10||15%|
|State Budgets Contribution||11719.79||7%|